Natrun adventure mountain
Nature experiences and adventures for families
The dorfj @ t cable car lands on the Natrun adventure mountain high above Maria Alm, at 1,104 m above sea level. The highlight of the family vacation ensures a good mood and plenty of variety with a range of exciting and relaxing activities for young and old. Also included: Natrun forest high ropes course, mountain biking, mini golf, adventure trails, archery, slides and so much more!
Way up high in the Natrun forest rope garden
The tree tops teeter in anticipation for their visitors. Trained coaches accompany adventurous kids and adults through various courses up to 14 m high. Your heart might beat a bit faster between the Flying Fox and the Free Fall. The young ones frolic about on the Schlawutzel children’s tree path on eleven stations near the ground – ideal for first brave climbing and balancing attempts.
More attractions on the adventure mountain
There’s so much more to discover on the mountain! Here’s a first glance:
- Adventure trail at the mountain station: The forest adventure trail imparts knowledge about nature and animals to curious children in a playful manner.
- Game enclosure: An unhurried walk of around an hour leads to the game enclosure on the Jufenalm, which is open all year round. See red deer, rabbits, mouflons and many other animals in their natural environment.
- Forest slide park: Five up to 45 m slides are connected via a hiking trail – fast-paced fun guaranteed!
- Crazy golf: 18 lanes with small and large obstacles bring cheery laughter.
- Archery: Dexterity and endurance go hand in hand on the 3D Jufen archery course.
- Flow One: This mountain bike flow trail promises racy fun for beginners and pros on 285 thrilling altitude metres with many an obstacle.
Hotel Sonnhof in Mühlbach am Hochkönig is the perfect starting point for your trip to the Natrun adventure mountain with the forest rope course and adventure trail. Have you already sent your enquiry?