Ski Hochkönig: skiing and snowboarding on the mountain
150 km of slopes on the most beautiful summit of the region
Did you, too, hear the distant calling? The mountain already awaits you! The free ski bus brings you directly to the Hochkönig ski lifts within 5-10 minutes, allowing you direct access to the unique Hochkönig ski region. 39 modern ski lifts pave the way to the ski slopes on the Hochkönig. 150 km of slopes around the majestic summit attract skiers with delightful powdery snow, challenging parks and many extras for skiers and snowboarders looking to combine cosiness with little adventures.
Early in the morning and late at night
Skiing on the Hochkönig isn’t limited to usual times of day. The Early Morning Skiing offer will not take place in winter 2022/23. Night skiing in the ski area near Mühlbach will also not take place in winter 2022/23.
Parks and Slopes
Winter action is a major part of the Hochkönig ski region. Three fun parks with various levels of difficulty are waiting for trick-hungry visitors. Even beginners can make their first attempts with various boxes, kickers, rails and enormous jumps. The Funslope Schönanger combines traditional ski and snowboard fun with various obstacles and tricks.
Holiday advantages for Sonnhof guests
As a guest of our house and holder of the Hochkönig Card, you can expect numerous advantages in the wide Hochkönig ski area:
- free ski bus
- Ski bus stop right in front of the Sonnhof
- only 1.5 km from the Hochkeil lifts and approx. 4 km from the Hochkönig-Winterreich ski region
- 1x night skiing per stay for free with the Hochkönig Card
- 10% discount on ski school workshops and private courses with the Hochkönig Card
- Ski cellar with boot dryer in the hotel
- Free use of the Sonnhof sauna area in winter for cozy warmth after a long day of skiing
Are you already looking forward to your ski holidays on the Hochkönig? We can’t wait to finally welcome you here! Best reserve the accommodation of your choice today with a non-binding enquiry.